Ready to start the Loan Forgiveness process?
How to Apply for PPP Loan Forgiveness
- Carefully review the PPP Loan Forgiveness Guidelines released by the Small Business Administration and US Department of the Treasury.
- Carefully review and fully complete SBA's 3508S, 3508EZ, or Standard Loan Forgiveness Application.
- Gather ALL documentation outlined on the PPP Forgiveness Checklist:
3508S (no supporting documentation required) 3508EZ Loan Forgiveness Checklist 3508 Standard Loan Forgiveness Checklist
- Upload the completed application and ALL required documents via our secure file portal.
* Important Note: In order to be considered for loan forgiveness, it is extremely important that your application is complete and is accompanied by the appropriate documentation.
AFNB continues to monitor the PPP Loan Forgiveness and will provide timely communications to our borrowers in the event new guidance is issued. Additionally, we stand ready to assist in the event you need help navigating this process. Please contact your us with questions at any time. Thank you for your business.
NEED HELP? TRY AICPA'S Loan Forgiveness Tool
- The dynamic platform automates the forgiveness process for small business owners who received funds from the PPP.
- The tool incorporates the PPP forgiveness calculator developed by the AICPA and is available to any business approved for a PPP loan.
- The tool will produce all required SBA Forms automatically.
- You will be able to electronically sign the SBA Forms and the required source documents will be saved into a downloadable file.
- After completion, you can submit the downloaded SBA Forms and supporting documents to us for loan forgiveness.
Choose an Application below to start.
|CLICK TO FILE WITH 3508 STANDARD APPLICATION
AFNB cannot provide financial, legal or tax advice, including interpretation of the SBA’s rules or guidance for loan forgiveness, or how they may apply to the circumstances of your business. Please seek financial, legal or tax advice from your financial, legal and/or tax professional(s). Please note that the information above is taken directly from the SBA and/or the SBA Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application, and is posted here solely for your convenience. It is not intended to be, and should not be considered, comprehensive or definitive. Please be sure to consult the SBA and/or U.S. Treasury PPP websites for information related to loan forgiveness and the PPP program. Guidance and rules directly from the SBA and/or the U.S. Treasury will supersede and control over any information below or in any FAQ posted here, to the extent of any conflict.