- $100 minimum to open
- Six debits per statement cycle1
- Earns Interest2
- $7 if balance falls below $100 (per statement cycle)
- $1 Debit Item3 Charge4
- Recommended for Businesses that wish to earn interest
(1) Federal law limits transactions to 6 debits per statement cycle.
(2) Interest compounded and paid quarterly. No interest will be paid if the average collected balance falls below $100 during the statement cycle. If account is closed prior to end of statement, no interest will be paid for that statement cycle.
(3) Items/transactions are defined as debits (checks written and ACH), credits (deposits (including checks that make up deposits) and ACH), and any other item that is processed through your account.
(4) Debit Item Charge $1 per debit in excess of 6 per statement cycle.
Monthly image statements are provided at no charge to all checking accounts.
Negative Collected Funds Charge is 17.9% interest for all accounts.
Please contact our New Accounts representative for complete details and current rates.