- $500 minimum to open
- Six debits per statement cycle1
- Earns Interest - Tiered rate structure2
- $12 if balance falls below $2,500 (per statement cycle)
- $5 Debit Item Charge3
- Recommended for individuals who write fewer checks and can maintain a high balance
(1) Federal law limits transactions to 6 debits per statement cycle.
(2) No interest will be paid if the average collected balance falls below $2,500 during the statement cycle. If account is closed prior to end of statement, no interest will be paid for that statement cycle.
(3) Debit Item Charge $5 per debit in excess of 6 per statement cycle.
Monthly image statements are provided at no charge to all checking accounts.
Negative Collected Funds Charge is 17.9% interest for all accounts.
The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time at our discretion. Fees could reduce earnings on the account. Please contact our New Accounts representative for complete details and current rates.